jueves, 16 de junio de 2011

My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is the mobile phone
My first mobile phone I had at age 16. My mom gave it to me to be in contact with me, it was very comfortable, I loved it.
I am very messy for this reason I lost a lot. Since then I had many, in various colors and models.
The phone I use every day.
I can call, to send messages, to play music, to take pictures, to record videos, to sail the web. It also has many applications, for example: calculator, stopwatch, calendar, flashlight, etc..
At the present I have a cell phone that I love because I can watch TV when I'm bored and I'm not at my house.
definitely I love have cell, although at first I did not like the idea of having cell because he thought it was just a fashion, but then discovered its advantages, and became an important element in my life, even now I can not leave my house without a phone.
The cell phone is a tool that helps us stay in touch with family and friends, although they are far away. Also allows us to be entertained and informed about what is happening in the world when they are interner.
It is important to cell, but we must make use becomes an addiction.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm always wondering how people did when cellphones didn't exist to find and meet in a big place with a lot of people!!!
    haha
    ILY :*

    ResponderEliminar