domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

My favorite vacation place

My favorite vacation place is La Serena
La Serena is a city located in Region IV of Coquimbo in Chile.
This city is an important tourist site of the country, especially during the summer, where people go to visit their beaches.
In this city there are large shopping malls. We can find the famous market known as La Recova, archaeological museum of La Serena, Japanese Park Kokoro No Niwa. Other important tourist sites the sky can be seen in the astronomical observatories.it is the Avenida del Mar and the Faro Monumental de La Serena.
In addition this resort is near the Valle del Elqui, in this valley we can find the cleanest skies of the world, in this place there are never clouds, the sky can be observed in the astronomical observatories.
This summer I visited this place with my family. I was for a week. I know its typical places and beaches. I loved the weather because is temperate. I liked their food because the food is very good and cheap, also I like his colonial architecture. This city is perfect to live, I hope to return in the next vacation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario